Pages

Intuition


What does it mean to follow your intuition? It means taking a moment to quiet the chatter going on inside your head and just “feel” what you know is right. So often I have had a nagging feeling in the back of my mind somewhere, something that I hadn’t even formed into words. I chose to ignore it, only to find later, that I could have avoided many challenges if I had only paid attention to that “nagging” feeling.

Sometimes it was something as simple as “ go put another quarter in the parking meter”. Our Angels and Spirit Guides are constantly guiding us, but given the fact that God gave us free will, we don’t have to listen to the loving guidance they share with us. I am learning to seriously pay attention to the “feelings” and “knowingness” that I experience and I am finding a life that is truly refreshing.
 It’s about faith; it’s about knowing that all abundance comes from God and believing that no matter what your outer situation may look like, you WILL prevail. It’s about following what you know is right, even if every logical reason in the world points you in a different direction.

You take that plunge into the unknown with some trepidation because having an ego sometimes doesn’t allow you to have 100% faith, but you KNOW that somehow it’s the right thing to do. It takes practice for some, but I have learned that when there is confusion in my life and I believe I don’t know what to do next; I can relax my mind, tell my ego to sit in a corner for awhile, and find that I already knew the answer. It’s trusting that feeling. It’s learning to rely on that knowingness.
 Life is so much less stressful when you realize you are not alone. If you choose to be guided, you can tap into that awesome support team that surrounds each of us. I now take the time to put those “vague feelings” into words and look at what I am being shown. Sometimes I don’t feel ready or “qualified” for a new challenge, but if it is being shown clearly to me, then I am indeed qualified in Heaven’s eyes. It is an abundant, loving, magical universe we live in- if we choose to perceive it as such. Trusting your intuition is your very first step in achieving that perception of your world.
 Welcome to the adventure of Spiritual Enlightenment – you will never be the same again!



No comments:

Post a Comment